CareMinders At-Home Assisted Living Division provides full 24/7 live-in care in your home. The care is provided by an experienced caregiver that helps eliminate the need to move from your home to an assisted living, memory care or to Residential Care Homes.
CareMinders At-Home Assisted Living allows individuals, seniors and couples to live life the way they choose. Clients have told us they value:
- Safety – clients receive personalized one-on-one live-in care, management of their condition and medications which may decreased risk of falls and hospitalizations.
- Familiarity/comfort- care is maintained 24/7 in the client’s home, with the client’s surroundings, exactly the way clients always wanted them.
- Independence – clients maintain higher level of independence with less fear of losing total control.
- Chronic disease management service – personalized care supports clients with challenging medical needs such as Dementia/Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, hypertension and more.
- Control – individualized care approach to clients care is based on client’s wants and needs.
- Security – every caregiver is credentialed, has undergone a 14 point background check, drug screened and is supervised by our Director of Nursing who is experienced in assisted living environments and home care safety and security.
- Client’s personal schedule – client’s personal daily routine is maintained. Clients decide when they want to wake up, go to bed, watch TV, eat meals and engage in activities. Our live-in caregiver supports client’s changing schedules.
- Stay living in a client’s home – No forced moves, no need to move based on the level of care clients need even as it increases over time.
- Pets – pet care can be included in care plan avoiding a painful loss.
- Keeping lifestyle and personal habits – ex: if a client is a smoker – no need to quit in order to move into senior community.
- Living with their loved ones – Couples want to stay together in their home – No need to live apart due to differing needs. Caregivers do the caregiving and clients can continue to enjoy life together.
- Stay within clients community – stay near friends, family, church, doctor office, stores and familiar surroundings.
CareMinders At-Home Assisted Living Care Division serves clients in the 9 county Twin Cities Metro Areas. Our goals are to improve your quality of life, support health care needs and maintain relationships in the comfort and security of your home. All of our live-in caregivers are professionally trained, Alzheimer’s certified, experienced, competency tested, background checked and drug screened. Our caregivers are supervised by our nursing staff with daily management review of each client. CareMinders is licensed, bonded, insured and is A Rated by the Better Business Bureau. Caregivers perform a wide range of quality home care services, including personal care, companionship, medication reminders, housekeeping, transportation and more. For clients with memory loss, CareMinders is the first and only home care agency in the state of Minnesota to offer a team of caregivers CERTIFIED in Alzheimer’s/dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Associations essentiALZ program. This level of experience eliminates the need for clients to move to a memory care facility as memory declines.
An AARP Study found “90% of seniors want to stay in their homes as they age”. CareMinders At-Home Assisted Living Care Division was created to leverage the best practices from our years of live-in home caregiving and our experience in premier assisted living and memory care facilities. We have used the best from each setting to create a superior at home option for seniors. In 2014, the State of Minnesota changed their licensing guidelines and combined the Class A Home Care License with the Assisted Living Class F license creating a new Comprehensive License. CareMinders Home Care now holds a Comprehensive license. Assisted Living facilities are growing rapidly to meet the growing population of seniors with affordable housing and services. Our new Division is designed to deliver exceptional services in people’s homes where they want to live – whether that is in their private residence, townhome, condominium, or apartment.
To learn more about the full range of assistance services now offered through CareMinders At-Home Assisted Living Care Division.
Or call 952-500-8750