We created CareMinders At-Home Memory Care to provide seniors with dementia or Alzheimer the option of staying at home thru all stages of the disease. At-Home Memory Care is designed to provide exceptional services in people’s homes where they want to live. Our clients receive the same services as our At-Home Assisted Living Division, including personal care, companionship, medication reminders, housekeeping, transportation, and more. However, for clients with memory loss, CareMinders is the first and only home care agency in the state of Minnesota to offer a team of caregivers CERTIFIED in Alzheimer’s/dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Association’s essentiALZ program. With this level of experienced caregivers, the need to move to a memory care facility is eliminated. Our caregivers work to maintain the independence and dignity of clients while delivering a personal one on one directed care plan that is rooted in what is important to the doctors, client and their family. CareMinders staff work directly with the family to develop a person-directed care plan that reflects the life history of the client, along with their preferences and needs attuned to their dementia or Alzheimer condition. Our caregivers help promote and sustain emotional and physical well-being of clients.
CareMinders At-Home Memory Care serves 24/7 live-in clients in the 7 county Metro Area. We serve memory care clients with hourly cares in all Minneapolis suburbs. Our goals are to ensure quality of life, support health care needs and maintain relationships in the comfort and security of our clients’ homes. All of our caregivers are professionally trained, experienced, and have completed competency tests, background checks, and drug screenings. All caregivers are supervised by our nursing staff with daily management review of each client. CareMinders Home Care is licensed, bonded, and insured.
To learn more about the full range of assistance services now offered through CareMinders At-Home Memory Care Division,
Call 952-500-8750 or request more information by completing this form.
Live-in clients and their families have told us they value:
- Safety – clients receive personalized one-on-one live-in care, management of their condition and medications which may decreased risk of falls and hospitalizations.
- Familiarity/comfort– care is maintained 24/7 in the client’s home, with the client’s surroundings, exactly the way clients always wanted them.
- Independence – clients maintain higher level of independence with less fear of losing total control.
- Living with their loved ones – Couples want to stay together in their home – No need to live apart due to differing needs. Caregivers do the caregiving and clients can continue to enjoy life together.
- Chronic disease management service – personalized care supports clients with challenging medical needs such as Dementia/Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, hypertension and more.
- Control – individualized care approach to clients care is based on client’s wants and needs.
- Security – every caregiver is credentialed, has undergone a 14 point background check, drug screened and is supervised by our Director of Nursing who is experienced in assisted living environments and home care safety and security.
- Client’s personal schedule – client’s personal daily routine is maintained. Clients decide when they want to wake up, go to bed, watch TV, eat meals and engage in activities. Our live-in caregiver supports client’s changing schedules.
- Stay living in a their home – No forced moves, no need to move based on the level of care clients need even as it increases over time.
- Keeping Their Pets – pet care can be included in care plan avoiding a painful loss.
- Keeping lifestyle and personal habits – ex: if a client is a smoker – no need to quit in order to move into senior community.
- Staying within client community – stay near friends, family, church, doctor office, stores and familiar surroundings.
To learn more how we could help call us at 952-500-8750 or send us a request for information to Help now?