We understand the importance of building a reliable relationship between client and caregiver, which is why we only select elite caregiver candidates to work for CareMinders Home Care. Every caregiver must have a history of positive client relationships that provide evidence of their true nature.
Caregivers are the foundation of CareMinders Home Care. We offer you the assurances you need to trust our caregivers in your home. For this reason, each of our caregivers must pass a comprehensive 14 point background screening that far exceeds state regulatory requirements. This process includes:
- A national and state specific criminal background check
- A national sex offender data base search
- Motor vehicle screening to search for moving violations and identify certain unacceptable behaviors disqualifying a caregiver
- Terrorist watch list screening
- Wanted person watch list screening
- National sanction check to scan for additional inappropriate behaviors
- License and certification authentication — only licensed personnel in good standing are qualified
- Initial testing and ongoing monitoring for drug and alcohol use—we are a drug free work place
- Health and communicable disease screening and ongoing monitoring
- Competency testing using both return demonstration and formal examination
Aside from a pristine background, a CareMinders Home Care caregiver must share and demonstrate characteristics of integrity, loyalty and empathy.