CareMinders offers Live-in caregivers for around-the-clock individual or couple care. We enable people who want to live their lives of independence, comfort and safety in their homes. We are industry experts in live-in home care. We have a disciplined approach to recruiting, hiring, training and supporting the highest quality live-in caregivers to provide you or your loved one the very best of care. Our office staff has 54 years of senior care experience that is used to support our caregivers providing this care. CareMinders has been providing live-in services since 2010.
Live-in caregivers are present for 24-hour care, day and night, to ensure security of and assistance for you or your loved one. Our caregivers perform the full range of quality home care services needed for people to be safe and comfortable in their homes. This including personal care, companionship, medication management, activities, housekeeping, transportation and more.
All of our live-in caregivers are professionally trained, Alzheimer’s certified, experienced, competency tested, background checked and drug screened. Our caregivers are supervised by our nursing staff with daily management review of each client. CareMinders is licensed, bonded, insured and is A Rated by the Better Business Bureau. CareMinders customers have universally rated our care as very good to excellent. For clients with memory loss CareMinders is the first and only home care agency in the state of Minnesota to offer a team of caregivers CERTIFIED in Alzheimer’s/dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Associations essentiALZ program. This level of experience eliminates the need for clients to move to a memory care facility should memory decline.
CareMinders live-in services are available throughout the Twin Cities 9 county Metro Area. Our goals are to improve your quality of life, support health care needs and maintain relationships in the comfort and security of your home.
Call 952-500-8750 to learn more or send us a request for information to Help now?
We are always looking for amazing live-in caregivers. If you are looking to join a team providing the best care in the Twin Cities apply here.
Clients have told us they value what our Live-in care provide:
- Safety – clients receive personalized one-on-one live-in care, management of their condition and medications which may decreased risk of falls and hospitalizations.
- Familiarity/comfort– care is maintained 24/7 in the client’s home, with the client’s surroundings, exactly the way clients always wanted them.
- Independence – clients maintain higher level of independence with less fear of losing total control.
- Living with their loved ones – Couples want to stay together in their home – No need to live apart due to differing needs. Caregivers do the caregiving and clients can continue to enjoy life together.
- Chronic disease management service – personalized care supports clients with challenging medical needs such as Dementia/Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, hypertension and more.
- Control – individualized care approach to clients care is based on client’s wants and needs.
- Security – every caregiver is credentialed, has undergone a 14 point background check, drug screened and is supervised by our Director of Nursing who is experienced in assisted living environments and home care safety and security.
- Client’s personal schedule – client’s personal daily routine is maintained. Clients decide when they want to wake up, go to bed, watch TV, eat meals and engage in activities. Our live-in caregiver supports client’s changing schedules.
- Stay living in a their home – No forced moves, no need to move based on the level of care clients need even as it increases over time.
- Keeping Their Pets – pet care can be included in care plan avoiding a painful loss.
- Keeping lifestyle and personal habits – ex: if a client is a smoker – no need to quit in order to move into senior community.
- Staying within client community – stay near friends, family, church, doctor office, stores and familiar surroundings.
To learn more how we could help call us at 952-500-8750 or send us a request for information to Help now?